I think this blogs needs some sort of direction. I'm plotting and planning to make it more of an "outtakes" scrapbook. Although I am a grumbler about the way the internet has made so many people think that their very unintersting lives are somehow prolific and worthy of daily documentation- I have to admit i do take a lot of photos. Like a lot. That never see the light of day. Between work at the paper that has allowed me to step into some incredible situations, shots I take for clients that they don't choose and photos that never make it past the contact sheet. So one of my new year's resolutions is to try and scan everything I've ever taken that I kind of love over the past ten years of photography (eeik). And i'm thinking i'm gonna post it here?

starting with an outtake from a shoot we did a few weeks back

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...