Tried out my 1.8 50mm with film for the first time this weekend figured no one better to test it on than Tyler. I'm not as in love with the results as I thought I would be, I was expecting something a bit smoother. That being said, these are fairly shite scans. But the next shoot I am doing with him will be in a location with more shadows which may inspire me more?

On Tyler, The Sony World Photography awards chose one of my images of him to be in a new ( and somewhat made up!) category " selected images from 2010 Amateur Commended photographers and see what the judges deemed worthy of the top 50 in each of this past years categories. " The gallery is here and my photo is on page 6. But most exciting is that my photo will be featured in the 2010 Sony World photography book. Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...