Boy with Grenade


My photo of Maddie at her 13th birthday party is one that I count as one of my best. It has now been featured on great new (ish) blog which has been started by on of my favorite flickr friends discarted Shawn Nee.
I've been a fan of his painfully real street photography for a few years, which is saying something because street photography is not a genre I am interested in at all. The site features photography, both new and old, with a general undercurrent of attitude. The images featured are not soft, glowing, hipster photos of pretty girls. The images are strong, thought provoking and supprt the ethos of the site "Anything inspiring, original, witty, passionate, controversial and/or heartfelt, with a strong, distinctive style." Worth a look for any photographer and they are taking submissions too

Boy with Grenade also features the best photo turned stick figure title mascot ever....

Shawn's personal site here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...