And now for something completely different



I've been a busy little bee.
I'm juggling my paid work with my projects and though it's going great ( i have food in the fridge and undeveloped films- what more could I want?!) It's leaving no time to blog. But I do have two photos i'd like to share, a shot I did a few days ago of the incomparable Katie Noonan, and a scan I found of Tyler. I'm getting everything in order for the workshop now, and have been asked/ forced myself on a magazine so will be keeping a journal of the workshop to be published when I'm back. So now all the logistics are sorted, i'm into the serious business of trying to edit and print my photos to show Mary Ellen. The thought of which makes me wan to throw up, pass out and scream with excitement all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...