I really recommend you jump over to the LA Times  and be inspired by the images of the incomparable Shawn .  We have been Flickr friends since I joined up ( guess that's another tick in that flickr list). He really is very fucking talented and that he channels that talent into photographing marginalised people makes him pretty amazing in my book. I won't post the whole article but here's my favorite quote 

What’s one of your favorite images and why?




That’s a difficult question that I can’t answer. And for me, taking pictures is not about chasing that one great image. I’m more interested in the actual experience of spending time with someone I have never met before, seeing how they live their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...