So I promise I had a reason to google myself! I'm glad I did otherwise I wouldn't have known my photo of Tyler made it so far in the Black and White spider awards earlier this year. Im pretty chuffed to have come so far in such s big award I just wish someone had told me about it when it actually happened.

On Tyler, he has just turned 9 and has started auskick which is afl football training for children. He is doing incredibly well, playing with all the other kids thanks to the use of bells so he can hear the ball and where his teamates are. I've taken a few snaps but hope to get the time so go see him again in a few weeks to photograph him on the feild. Although I have a feeling this little triumph is only the start of what he is going to acheive in his lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...