I met John for a coffee today to try and get some help editing my final favorite 6 images down to 3. John is the most receptive person I have ever photographed, he doesn't pose at all but he intuitively knows when the camera comes up to loose himself for that 8th of a second. I want to keep photographing him into the future because lets face it, how many times will you have someone as incredible as him willing to be photographed?.

We had no luck editing down the shots today but hopefully I will have that sorted by next week in time for the opening on May 31st. 


1 comment:

  1. That's such a beautiful picture of John, Morganna. Those eyes and the lines on his forehead speak volumes. Best of luck getting everything together for the opening.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...