lil life lessons





It seems really stupid to be talking about technique when showing photos of an 18 year old in hospital for Lukeamia but I have to say I'm not wrapped with these shots. Basically when I see Mark we chat for a few hours then I shoot some shots in the 20 mins before I go home. On these days I was so into our conversation, stopping to take photos seemed like a chore so I did them quickly and awkwardly not wanting my photo taking to be too intrusive. Then I ran the films to the lab, so excited to see the incredible images I had imagined translated into silver. Instead I got blurry,muddy, and awkward shots which is really what I deserved.
Mark is going well, I don't think I've ever met anyone who is so in control of their disease- he studies all the literature and is literally an expert on his treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...