I thought it would be perfect



Asko of CPL with one of my prints

 Dodho contacted me a few weeks ago when shit had hit the fan in my life. Aside from everything else work has been insane. I like getting paid and all but I'll never understand why it is all clients need you desperately at once. I tell myself it's the payoff for having three weeks at Ron Mac House but never know why everything has to happen at once.

Anyways- I clicked on the link and could not believe what a beautifully designed site it was and just how great the work featured is.

 As I get closer to headon time, getting prints and media releases ready, being able to share more of Katie's story is becoming more invaluable as is the oppurtinity to let Katie know it's not just me that cares about her  story

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...